Please Print and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email or drop off location :
Telecom Technical College
3620 S. 40th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85040
Application for Enrollment and Agreement
Telecommunications Tower Technician
39 hour Course Program
3620 S. 40th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85040
At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED is required for Application of Enrollment and Agreement.
Student Name: ____________________________________________
Address: _____________________________________ City___________________________
State________ Zip _____________________________
Telephone (home):____________________ (work) _______ ___________________
(Cell)______________________________ Date of Birth: _____________
Social Security No.:______-_________-____
Program: Telecommunication Tower Technician Start Date: _________________
Program Length: 39 clock hours
The total cost for the Telecommunication Tower Technician program:
Total Program Costs $1735.00
- The course is paid in full at the beginning to receive a Telecommunications Tower Technician Certificate of Completion.
- Payment methods accepted include debit and/or credit card. (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover)
- Before the beginning of classes, the student is entitled to a refund of 100% of the tuition (less the registration fee of $125.00)
- After the commencement of classes, the tuition refund (less the registration 125.00) amount shall be determined as follows:
|% of the clock hours attempted:||Tuition Refund amount:|
|10% or Less||90%|
|10% and less than or equal to 20%||80%|
|More than 20% and less than or equal to 30%||70%|
|More than 30% and less than or equal to 40%||60%|
|More than 40% and less than or equal to 50%||50%|
|More than 50%||No Refund|
The percentage of the clock hours attempted is determined by dividing the total number of clock hours elapsed from the student’s start date to the student’s last day of attendance, by the total number of clock hours in the program.
Books: All books will be supplied by TelTech, there is no refund for school books.
Refunds will be issued within 30 days of the date of student notification or date of school determination (withdrawn due to absences or other criteria as specified in the TelTech School Catalog).
For eligibility a veteran will need to provide a copy of their military discharge form, such as the DD214 Form.
An applicant who provides written notice of cancellation within three days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and federal and state holidays) of signing an enrollment agreement is entitled to a refund of all monies paid. No later than 30 days of receiving the notice of cancellation, the school shall provide the 100% refund.
An applicant requesting cancellation more than three days after signing an enrollment agreement and making an initial payment, but prior to entering the school, is entitled to a refund of all monies paid (minus a registration fee of $125.00).
- A student choosing to withdraw from the school after the commencement of classes is to provide written notice to the TelTech School Director within 24 hours of commencement date. The notice is to indicate the last date of attendance and to be signed and dated by the student and the TelTech School Director
- Due to the 39 hours for the Telecommunication Tower Technician program, there is “NO” Leave of Absence (LOA) available. If a student must withdrawal after the commencement of any of the Telecommunications Tower Technician classes he or she will be required to re-enroll through the Application for Enrollment Agreement process and all applicable fees will be applied.
- A student will be determined to be withdrawn from the school, if the student has not attended any class for one day.
TelTech Student Grievance Procedure
Tower Safety & Instruction is committed to respecting all members of our school and providing a quality educational experience for all students. The objective of the Student Grievance Procedure is to ensure that the concerns and complaints of students are addressed fairly and are resolved promptly. Grievance related to this policy are usually the result of behavior the student feels is unjust, inequitable, or creates an unnecessary hardship.
A paper copy of the Student Grievance Procedure will be given to each student at the time of enrolment and available at the TELTECH School Director’s office.
Incidents related to sexual, racial, and other harassment, hate crimes, or bias-related behaviors of this nature against an instructor or a student, a written Student Grievance complaint should be submitted to the TELTECH School Director and the individual(s) involved. Often a grievance can be resolved in this way. However, if an informal approach is not successful, the student should use the following procedure:
- A student grievance should be submitted to the TELTECHTELTECH School Director’s office. It should contain your name and ID number the date and time of the alleged conflict or action, the reason(s) for the complaint, a list of other persons who may provide information, and any appropriate documentation. The student must also include the resolution or outcome he or she is seeking. The grievance must be submitted in writing within fourteen (14) business days of the alleged conflict or action.
Holder in Due Course Statement
Any holder of this consumer credit contract is subject to all claims and defenses which the debtor could assert against the seller of goods or services obtained pursuant hereto or with the proceeds, hereof Recovery hereunder by the debtor shall not exceed amounts paid by the debtor (FTC Rule effective 5-14-76).
THE STUDENT UNDERSTANDS:
- TelTech does not guarantee job placement to graduates upon program/course completion or upon graduation.
- TelTech reserves the right to reschedule the program start date when the number of students scheduled is too small.
- TelTech will not be responsible for any statement of policy or procedure that does not appear in the School catalog.
- TelTech reserves the right to discontinue the student’s training for unsatisfactory progress, nonpayment of tuition or failure to abide by TelTech School rules
- This document does not constitute a binding agreement until accepted in writing by all parties.
- I hereby acknowledge receipt of TelTechStudent Catalog dated___ __________, which contains information describing programs offered, and equipment/supplies provided. TelTechStudent Catalog is incorporated as a part of this enrollment agreement, and I acknowledge that I have received a copy of this catalog.
- Also, I have carefully read, understood all aspects and received an exact copy of this enrollment agreement.
______ Student Initials
- I understand that TelTech may terminate my enrollment if I fail to comply with attendance, academic and financial requirement or if I disrupt the normal activities of TelTech. While enrolled at TelTech, I understand that I must maintain SatisfactoryAcademic Progress as described in the TelTech Student catalog and that my financial obligation to TelTech must be paid in full before a certificate may be awarded.
_____ Student Initials
- I also understand that TelTech does not guarantee job placement to graduates upon program/course completion or upon graduation.
__________ Student’s Initials
I, the undersigned, have read and understand this agreement and acknowledge receipt of a copy. It is further understood and agreed that this agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous verbal or written agreements and may not be modified without the written agreement of the student and the School Director. I also understand that if I default upon this agreement I will be responsible for payment of any collection fees or attorney fees incurred by Telecom Technical College (TelTech).
My signature below signifies that I have read and understand all aspects of this agreement and do recognize my legal responsibilities in regard to this contract.
Signed this _________day of__________20____
Signature of Student Date
Signature of School Director Date
Representative’s certification: I hereby certify that__________________________ has been interviewed by me and in my judgment, meets all requirements for acceptance as a student. I further certify that there have been no verbal or written agreements or promises other than those appearing on this agreement.
By: _________________________________ Date: __________________